Graphic Designer / Video Editor
Roles And Responsibilities:
* To edit high-quality catalogue videos and convert them into the appropriate format to upload to the portal.
* Proficient in Final Cut Pro, DaVinci Resolve, and Adobe After Effects.
* Experience editing videos taken with DSLRs and other cameras such as RED, Sony FS7 7, Black magic, etc.
* To improve raw video to make it more appealing and true to the original product.
* To track all edited videos using trackers and follow the processes.
* To meet the deadlines for video editing.
* Must be able to execute editing according to the directives and briefs shared by senior editors.
Must be 12th Pass or have/ are pursuing UG/ PG degrees in Design, Animation, Fine Arts & Similar.